Neuromuscular Stimulation (EMS)
RehaBravo is a neuromuscular stimulator, which has been developed according to latest findings by MTR+ in consultation with the medical profession and patients. This device is a modern 2-channel stimulator, which enables 2 pairs of electrodes (= 4 electrodes) to work simultaneously. RehaBravo makes high-efficient muscular stimulation possible.
The special emphasis of RehaBravo is the orientation to the field of orthopaedic rehabilitation. Based on years of experience in the medical field, special value was placed on careful and gentle muscle build up as well as effective regeneration by relaxation, purge and active recovery besides the numerous programs which the device provides for the increase of muscle power and fatigue resistance.
In addition, a special program for the treatment of pain has been integrated. The so-called Dense-Disperse-stimulation, developed by Prof. Han, involves a constant change between 100 Hz and 2 Hz. In this way, different analgesic effects can be achieved simultaneously.
The three free configurable programs enable the specialist to create specially tailored programs for his own individual purpose. This extra feature of RehaBravo offers the chance to each physician or physiotherapist, but also to the experienced patient, to plan a treatment which is carefully balanced in accordance with the progress of performance. As these programs can be adjusted at any time, nearly unlimited latitude of variations is available to the user.
RehaBravo is designed to:
- Increase and strengthening of weakened and /or healthy muscles
- Increase in muscle endurance
- Prevention or delay of muscle degradation (atrophy) as a result of injury
- Maintain and increase range of motion
- Improved blood flow to the muscles
- Faster muscle recovery after exercise
- 15 pre-set programs, incl. 1 program in “Dense-Disperse-Mode” according to Prof. Han
- 3 additional 5-pase custom-programs
- Two channels
- Time setting from 1 min. to 10 hours
- Time count down monitored on LCD screen
- Automatic switch off after 4 minutes if unit is not in use
- An integrated real time clock enables the detailed control of each session of the last 60 days of treatment
- High safety level to protect the user
- CE 0123
- Dual channel: individually isolated circuits.
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular, bi-phasic with zero DC current.
- Amplitude: 0 – 90 mA, Type: Constant Current.
- Pulse width: 50 µS – 450 µS
- Pulse rate 1 – 200 Hz
- Ramp up time 0.1 – 9.9 seconds.
- Open Electrode Detect: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel A or B the output current will be reset at zero.
- 1 device RehaBravo
- 2 lead wires to connect 2 pairs of electrodes
- 2 batteries 9V
- 1 operators manual
- 1 carrying case