PuntoBravo was developed to detect acupuncture points and apply electric signals directly at these points with the help of the point electrode. This device combines the medical knowledge of classic acupuncture with the modern insights of electrotherapy. With PuntoBravo you can exactly localize the acupuncture- and triggerpoints and then stimulate these treatment points pain-free, without insertion of needles with the aid of specific programs. Selective stimulation of single acupuncture points is only possible in continuous mode. With this therapy, the maximum intensity is 8 mA.
An acupuncture point is a region on the skin above which the skin has a measurably slighter electric resistance. The acupuncture points are frequently located at the emergent portals of nerves and vascular bundles. These tiny sections on the skin are the places where acupuncture needles are inserted and electric stimulation is applied. The point electrode finds the exact position of each acupuncture point with high accuracy.
Handling PuntoBravo is very easy so that this device can support a medical therapy effectively through separate daily application. This treatment is free of side effects; therefore PuntoBravo can be applied several times a day. It’s always decisive, what has been recommended to you in the scope of medical treatment as indication-conform support of the therapy.
Additionally PuntoBravo offers 12 classic TENS-programs with three different modes.
- 4 different programs for electrical stimulation of acupuncture points via point electrode
- Acupuncture points can be localized by acoustic signals
- 12 Standard Tens-programs for the treatment with skin electrodes in 3 different modes
- 2 programs can be configured according to individual requirements in the continuous mode
- Digital dual channel device
- Time count down monitored on LCD screen
- Time setting from 1 min. to 13 hours
- Automatic switch off after 4 minutes if unit is not in use
- Therapy-control by counting the time of treatment and showing the average intensity of use
- CE 0123
- Dual channel: individually isolated circuits
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular, bi-phasic with zero DC current
- Amplitude: 0 – 80 mA (if using skin electrodes)
- Amplitude: 0 – 8 mA (if using the point electrode)
- Pulse Rate 2 – 200 Hz
- Selectable pulse width: 50 – 300 µS
- Mode: continuous, burst or modulated
- Open Electrode Detect: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel A or B the output current will be reset at zero
- 1 device PuntoBravo
- 1 point electrode
- 2 lead wires to connect 2 pairs of electrodes
- 1 reference cable
- 2 batteries 9V
- 1 operators manual
- 1 carrying case